Dear Nikken Friend,
This profound statement has affected my whole life:
Where you will be in five years depends upon the people you associate with, the books you read, and the things you listen to. It’s hard to improve when you have no one else but yourself to follow!
We become what we think about, and when we think about the same thing again and again, those thoughts will go deeper into our minds and become more permanent, and our dominant thoughts become who we are.
What do you want? “Before you can achieve the kind of life you want you must think, act, talk, and conduct yourself in all of your affairs as would the person you wish to become.” – Earl Nightingale
- Decide exactly what it is you want. Most people never do that.
- Determine the price you’re going to have to pay to get it, and then resolve to pay that price.” (Remember there is also a price we pay for indecision!)
- Find a mentor who already is where you wish to be.
- Get to work!
We teach what we know, but we reproduce what we are.
Learn and do Our Core Success Habits:
- Be your own best customer – Personally use Nikken Products
- Create a Total Monthly Retail Volume of 500 PV or more
- Read Positive Attitude Books 15 minutes a day
- Listen to Audios – Make your car your classroom
- Watch Recommended Training / Motivational Material
- Be Coachable / Accountable – Call your Mentor – Every day!!!
- Add a new name to your Prospect List everyday
- Show Nikken to Someone Twice a Week or more
A vital aspect for building your own team is that people do what people see. The most important words that Jesus ever said about leadership are two words: “Follow me!” He went about doing good. Go thou and do likewise!
Dave & Ben
Do listen to this new People Do What People See Series